Sunday, October 24, 2010

Gingerbread will either become Android 3.0 Or Android 2.3 Confirmed

Cupcake, donut, eclair, froyo and now the Gingerbread man. Yes you are at the sweetshop of Google, which I think much better than the sweatshops of apple :). Oh wait, does Foxconn make droids?

Google has put up a large ginger bread man in the lawn where the other sweet stuffs were. Even though I drive around this area, I am yet to see the Gingerbread Man, may be next time I will take my camera with me.

But this time, we have a question! Is Gingerbread man tied to Android 3.0 or Android 2.3 as you can see from below, there seem to be a Android 2.3 surfaced while discussing fixing some WAP issues.


In any case enjoy the Gingerbread man with the customary video, with holidays coming near and all.
Google, Youtube via engadget

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe by E-mail & receive free tricks and tips straight to your inbox!

Enter your email address

We Need Help to survive If Keys from this site helped you please help us